Call to speak to our Courier insurance team
Get a free online quote by selecting the button above.
Quotax – Courier Insurance
What is Courier Insurance?
If you deliver goods for ‘’Hire and Reward’’ whether it is in a Van, Car or Motorcycle you will need Courier Insurance. Courier driving typically involves multiple drops, often working to a particular time schedule whilst carrying goods to peoples front doors or to their offices. We provide cover for full time couriers, part time couriers and fast food delivery.
Why Choose Quotax?
Quotax are a leading UK specialist Insurance Broker with a number of exclusive Courier Insurance schemes with UK based Insurers. We have been trading for over 16 years and have built our business on offering exceptional customer service and understanding our clients needs. We will provide you with the correct cover to carry goods for online deliveries, parcels, light haulage etc. Give our experienced team a call to discuss your requirements.
What levels of Cover will I need?
There are three main levels of cover to choose from:
- Third Party – Sometimes referred to as TPO Only. This is the basic level of cover that covers all third party liabilities but does not cover to your own vehicle should you be involved in an accident. TPO Cover also does not cover the windscreen.
- Third Party, Fire and Theft – Also know as TPFT – The next level of cover from TPO and will cover all third party liabilities as well as any theft and fire to your vehicle.
- Comprehensive – Is the best level of cover for your vehicle this will cover own damage in the event of a fault or non fault claim, fire or theft of your Courier vehicle as well as all third party liabilities.
Covers available for various vehicles
- Motorbikes – Motorcycles make an ideal vehicle for small parcel and city deliveries.
- Cars – We can cover courier drivers working in a private car for any vehicle values from £500 up to £60,000.
- Vans – We can cover vans up to and greater than 3500kgs.
What does Quotax Cover?
- Quotax can offer quotes for the following:
- Cars, Vans and Motorcycles
- Drivers aged 23-70
- Full UK Licence (Min 1 Year)
- Full Time Couriers, Part Time Couriers Fast Food Delivery
- Vehicle Age – Max 20 years
- Carriage of goods for Hire and reward & SDP
- Vehicle Ownership – Proposer, Short term or Long term lease.
- Vehicle Values up to £60,000
- Modifications: Tail lifts, Livery/Decals/Signwriting
- Windscreen & Glass Cover
Additional benefits available:
- Courier breakdown cover
- Flexible payment options
- Competitive rates and discounts
- Legal Cover and Claims Assistance
- Insured and Spouse Cover
- Goods In Transit Cover
What is the easiest way to get a quote?
The quickest and easiest way to get a quote is to call our experienced team on 0208 691 9691.
To see how much you could save on your courier insurance cover call 0208 691 9691
Or get a free online quote by selecting the button below.
Let us know your specific needs and our experienced sales team will instantly organise a free quotation for you.
Call us now on 0208 691 9691 We offer free, helpful, reliable advice and a policy that covers you for what you need.
If you would like to us to contact you at a specific time please let us know your details and we will be happy to call you back.
Welcome to the Quotax Insurance news section, here you will see articles and posts related to the industry and our company.