Why not call us today for a free quote on 0208 691 9691
We offer excellent customer service, free, helpful, reliable advice and insurance cover at a price that suits you.
Quotax – Charity Insurance
At Quotax, we know that when it comes to insuring your organisation, making sure you have the right level of cover and protection is essential.
We know every risk is different be it a church, charity shop, or special event, and we take the time to understand exactly what you need, and arrange the right level of cover to match. We will create a policy that is specifically designed around your activities including social or fundraising events, community projects, and other groups held at your church.
Special Events Insurance
For registered and recognised UK charities, voluntary organisations and not-for-profit organisations involved in organising, or exhibiting, at indoor or outdoor events. Not suitable for individuals or commercial organisations.
Starter Organisation Insurance
For smaller Voluntary and charitable organisations working in the charity sector with up to:
- £10,000 annual income/turnover
- £25,000 assets
- 100 members
Community Group Insurance
For Clubs, groups or societies with a defined membership and an income up to £50,000, who meet in hired, rented or loaned premises. If a tenancy is held then cover can be provided under Church Connect.
Charity & Community Insurance
For Registered and recognised charities, organisations holding charitable status, charitable incorporated organisations (CIO), community interest companies (CIC), voluntary, not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises.
Package options target up to
- £1,000,000 annual income/turnover (£500,000 online)
- £5000.000 wage roll (£250,000 online)
- 500 Volunteers/members
- £2,500,000 assets for Trustees & Directors Indemnity Cover
Home Lifestyle Insurance
Home Insurance that rewards responsible Lifestyles:
We can offer extensive cover for the following risks:
- Churches that hold a tenancy and meet in their own premises
- Churches who meet in hired, rented premises
- Small & medium-sized businesses and commercial organisations
- Care Homes – Including elderly people, physical disability and/or dementia (must be registered, excluding Nursing)
- Charity shops and other not-for-profit organisations
- Small Voluntary / Charitable organisations
- Clubs and societies who meet in hired or their own premises
To see how much you could save on your Charity insurance cover call 0208 691 9691
Or get a free online quote by selection the button below.
Let us know your specific needs and our experienced sales team will instantly organise a free quotation for you.
Call us now on 0208 691 9691 We offer free, helpful, reliable advice and a policy that covers you for what you need.
If you would like to us to contact you at a specific time please let us know your details and we will be happy to call you back.
Welcome to the Quotax Insurance news section, here you will see articles and posts related to the industry and our company.