Call to speak to our Van insurance team
Get a free online quote by selecting the button above.
If you are looking for competitively priced Van Insurance from a company that care you have come to the right place. At Quotax, we have experienced staff that are able to find the right cover to suit your needs. We work closely with a panel of the UKs top Van Insurers so are able to search the market for you saving you time and the stress.
Whether you are driving a van for commercial use, personal use for social, domestic and pleasure, a camper van for holidays or even a classic van for taking to shows, we can cover you.
Here is a list of some of the Vans we are able to cover:
- Commercial Van
- Van for Private Use
- Refrigerated Van
- Camper Van or Motorhome
- Classic Van
- Ice Cream Van
- Courier Van
- Company Van
- Modified Van
- Haulage Van Insurance
- Social Van Insurance
- Short Term Temporary Van Insurance
- Flatbed Van Insurance
- Mobile Fish and Chip Shop Van Insurance
- Ford Van Insurance
- Renault Van Insurance
- Mobile Coffee Van Insurance
- Mobile Burger Van Insurance
Please call our experienced team to see how much money you can save!
To see how much you could save on your Van insurance cover call 0208 691 9691
Or get a free online quote by selecting the button below.
Get a Quote
Let us know your specific needs and our experienced sales team will instantly organise a free quotation for you.
Speak to an expert
Call us now on 0208 691 9691 We offer free, helpful, reliable advice and a policy that covers you for what you need.
Arrange a callback
If you would like to us to contact you at a specific time please let us know your details and we will be happy to call you back.
Frequently Asked questions regarding Van Insurance
How can I reduce my Van insurance costs?
- If you know how many miles you will do in the coming year, some of our Insurers allow you to cap your annual mileage and this often decreases the costs.
- Park off road – If you have a garage or off road parking our insurers will often give considerable discount for this.
- Increase the policy excess – Certain insurer will lower your price if you choose to increase the voluntary excess.
- No Claims bonus – Insurers give discount for no claims bonus, if your van is a new purchase but you have private car bonus a number of insurers will allow you to transfer this onto your van policy.
I am using my Van to deliver parcels am I able to cover the goods whilst they are in transit?
- We have access to a number of Goods in Transit policies that are able to insure the goods that you are transporting.
At the beginning of the year I thought I would only be doing 10,000 miles but my business has been extremely busy and it is now likely to exceed this will that invalidate my cover?
- If you are likely to go over you mileage limit please call our team and we can speak to the insurers about extending the number of miles you are able to do. The Insurers will usually charge to add mileage as they gave discount at the start of the policy based on lower mileage.
Can I get breakdown cover through your team?
- We have a number of schemes available for breakdown cover – please call our team to discuss your requirements.
I only need cover for a few days on a van are you able to cover this?
- We have a temporary van insurance policy with one of our insurers – please call our team to discuss cover we are able to cater for most uses.
What different types of cover are you able to offer for Van Insurance?
Most of our Insurers are able to offer the following levels of cover:
- Comprehensive Cover – Covers you for, Fire, theft, vandalism and damage to your own vehicle (accidental damage)
- Third Party Fire and Theft – This is typically cheaper than Comprehensive cover – it only covers the Third party damage or Fire and Theft this will not cover you for damage to your own vehicle following a accident.
- Third Party Only Cover – This is the minimum level of cover required by Law, it covers you for any damage you cause to any other road users.
My van is in my company name can is that a problem?
- If your van is in your company name we are able to set the policy up to reflect this.
Previously my tools were stolen from the back of my Van do any of your Insurers provide cover for this?
- We have a number of policies that you are able to provide Tool cover, they will often cover theft subject to terms and conditions of the policy.
Welcome to the Quotax Insurance news section, here you will see articles and posts related to the industry and our company.